emoov Discount Code
Unfortunately emoov have pulled their discount codes off the shelves for the time being!
That’s precisely why I’m not qualified to throw together an honest review of their services. I literally don’t have a good or bad word to say about them. I mean, I could lie, and I’d probably – in all honesty – thoroughly enjoy feeding you a pile of bullshit. But I won’t.
If you’re after reviews, check out emoov’s TrustPilot page– that place is filled to the brim with enthusiastic reviewers’. As I’m writing this, they’ve got a respectful rating of 9.4/10 (at the same of writing this). Not too shabby.
So why am I here and what am I doing?
My job is to share the £100 discount code for emoov’s online estate agent services, which is normally £785 Inc VAT (discount price is £685). I like ensuring my readers are informed of the best rates/offers for services they’re likely to benefit from. So there you have it.
My job is to share the discount code for emoov’s online estate agent services, which… errr.. no longer exists since they recently pulled the plug on it. Awkward. But you may as well stick around and soak in the specifics of emoov’s service, just in case you’re after more details before handing over your hard-earned cash…
|Estate Agent||Rating||Duration||Includes / Notes||Price|
8.3 / 10
Includes / Notes|
Upfront Saver package
|Price £895Inc VAT||Visit Website|
Technically, my job here is done. But… while I’m here, I may as well make myself useful and provide a quick overview of emoov, and the general concept of online estate agents (in case you’re still trying to figure it at all), which seems to be all the rage when it comes to selling property these days…
‘Bye’ expensive traditional high-street agents, ‘Hello’ the future…
emoov & online agents
I don’t think it’s accurate to call online estate agents a new way of selling property. Not anymore. They’ve been around too long, and that’s why there’s a bunch of online estate agents to choose from these days. However, they’ve only started to make some real noise over the last few years; people are just starting to pay attention. That’s probably why it may seem like a new and/or alien concept to many of you.
I’ve already written an in-depth guide covering online estate agents – if you walk away from that piece ‘not getting it’, you’ll never get it. However, for those that simply want to know whether using an online agent *might* be for them at this stage, let me give you a ‘nutshell’ description, without the fluff…
- Firstly, most people use online agents to save money. A shitload of money. It’s as simple as that. The average high-street agent will charge £4,000 (which is typically calculated by a percentage of the sale price) to sell your property, while the average online agent will charge a fixed fee of approx £700 (irrespective of the sale price achieved).
- Online agents don’t operate out of local branches, so you can’t just walk into their offices to have your hand held. They work out of a centralised office… somewhere, which is mostly the hub for their telephone support. That instantly reduces online agents overheads massively, and why they’re able to offer such comparatively low fees.
- Online agents will market your property across all the biggest UK property portals like Rightmove & Zoopla in order to generate enquiries from prospective buyers. So in that sense, they’re no different than the local high-street agent, because most of them generate the majority of their leads in the same way. So if you’re looking to find out how to privately sell your house on Rightmove, using an online agent like emoov is precisely how.
- Viewings. Yeah, this is one of the major differences, and why there’s such a big difference in price. Generally, online agents won’t take the viewings (although, some ‘hybrid agents‘ are starting to offer the service), that responsibility is typically left to the vendor/seller (a.k.a YOU!).
- In principle, I’d say that the main job for online agents is to generate leads for the vendor/seller, and then it’s up to that person to process the leads. That’s a VERY basic evaluation, and in all honesty, it probably doesn’t do the service online agents provide the credit it deserves, especially as the service they provide is becoming more and more elaborate and efficient by the day. In any case, a traditional high-street agent generally provides more of a ‘physical’ presence during the whole process (whether that’s a good or bad thing is up to you to decide).
If your interest has been officially perked and now you want to know more, as said, it might be worth heading over to my online estate agent guide.
Getting started… emoov’s free in-person valuation
Ok, so let’s jump back over to emoov, and how you can get started with them…
So first, before using their discount code, or signing up for their service, you should hop over to their free property valuation service, which allows you to book an appointment for one of their local agents to visit your property for a thorough in-person valuation (just like a regular high-street agent would). Nifty, aye?
I told you, the services online agents provide are getting more elaborate by the day.
When online agents first started, they never provided the in-person valuation service option. Of course, some online agents still don’t, instead they rely on the information you provide along with local market data to generate an valuation, and these online agents are generally cheaper. So you do have options regarding the level of service you want from your online agent, which will generally reflect on the price. Either way, whichever option you choose, it will be hell of a lot cheaper than the high-street alternative.
Why choose emoov as your Online Agent?
I got in touch with emoov directly, and asked them why I should use their service over every other online agent!
Of course, I expected them to hype themselves up. But nonetheless, this is what they had to say…
eMoov is one of several estate agencies in the UK that are evolving with the use of technology to improve the sector with fixed fees and no commission. But what separates them from the rest is their obsession with customer service, dedication to transparency and a sophisticated technology platform called HERO2.
As a hybrid estate agency, eMoov stills holds on to some effective practices from the traditional model, but they improve the technique with a blend of innovative technology and outstanding workforce. Customers can access their listing 24 hours a day, and make any necessary changes without having to go through the estate agent. In doing so, they are free to manage their viewings, see feedback from potential buyers and manage offers. eMoov are the only online agent that has built and owns our technology platform and their in-house tech team are always on hand to maintain and improve it as the business grows.
If you are not a fan of computer this is not a problem. They are available on email or by phone seven days a week until 8pm Monday to Friday, 5pm Saturday and 4pm Sunday.
Unlike other online agents who will leave you high and dry after you accept an offer, they also provide a full offer progression service right up until you hand over the keys to ensure you get the best price possible.
Their level of customer service has won awards three years in a row and their ratings left by their customers on AllAgents and TrustPilot have ranked eMoov the top estate agent in the UK out of more than 25,000 high street and online agents – so they must be doing something right!
Besides from the blatant and generic sales crap (i.e. “obsession with customer service, dedication to transparency” ZZZZZZZZZzzzZZZ), are you convinced?
If you’ve used emoov, or any other online estate agent, or are in the midst of contemplating, let me know in the comments section below…
Good luck and happy selling!