Property Investment Project is the online blog of my bitter Landlord life. For some strange reason the site attracts thousands of unique visitors per day, so you could probably do a lot worse than to leverage this place to promote your services…
Reasons why you should consider advertising on here…
- This place is awesome;
- It attracts over 160k unique visitors per month;
- Mailing list of over 60k subscribers;
- Very targeted audience consisting of property related individuals and companies, including landlords, tenants, agents and developers;
- Healthy growth month on month;
- I’m very transparent and selective about who I work with and what I promote.
- Guest Posts / Sponsored Articles
- Text-Link Ads
- Affiliate Partnership Opportunities
- Service / Product Reviews
- Exclusive Deals & Discount Code Distribution
Guest Posts / Sponsored Articles
If you wish to contribute an article for no reward other than your own amusement and satisfaction of knowing your voice will be heard by an industry specific audience, then that’s something I’d be willing to entertain.
However, there are conditions (sorry!)…
- I don’t provide accreditation in the form of back-links, only the author’s name (unless anonymity is requested). I’m bored of endless amounts of people/companies submitting generic junk just for the sake of getting a back-link. It’s not going to happen on my watch!
- The article must be unique, interesting, and a topic which isn’t already covered a hundred times over by other websites. I prefer topics such as help guides, personal experiences (e.g. if you’re a tenant/landlord with an amusing story), and controversial issues. It also helps to be funny/quirky.
- The article must NOT promote any particular company/business. However, relevant links to resources are permitted. For example, if the article is related to “landlord legal advice”, a link to Citizen Advice is cool.
- The article must be extremely thorough and accurate (especially if related to legal issues), and broken down into suitable sections with sub-headings (please avoid huge paragraphs- they’re ugly as hell).
- The article must be completely unique (e.g. it cannot be published anywhere else).
- I will have full rights to the article.
- To emphasise the above point, I will have complete control of the content so I can (and probably will) modify the article as I see fit.
- Articles must be well written and no less than 1000 words.
- The article must be landlord/property/tenant related.
- I have the right to refuse any article which doesn’t meet my satisfaction.
- I have the right to remove the article at any point without warning or reason (assuming it gets published).
It’s probably best that you contact me before you start putting ink to paper to avoid any disappointment.
I know, I’m so unfair :\
You are welcome to send me articles to info AT propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk. I will review each submission, and if I am happy with the content, I will get back to you. If you don’t hear back from me, assume the worst. But thank you.
I DO NOT offer text-link ads as an advertising opportunity. Please do not ask.
And please do not ask to exchange blogroll links. If you like my site, then feel free to link to it :)
Affiliate Partnership Opportunities
I already promote many landlord/tenant related products via affiliate partnerships. If you have a relevant affiliate programme for an awesome product or service that’s useful to my reader base, please contact me to discuss further.
I typically base my decision on the commission offered for each sale, the reporting/tracking tools you provide, but more importantly, the actual quality of the product being offered. I won’t promote any old junk regardless of how much cheese you’re willing to throw in my direction.
Service / Product Reviews
If you want me to review your service or product you’re probably out of luck (for various reasons), but it’s not totally off the table, so you could try your luck. Be warned though, I’ll be brutally honest with my feedback, which may do you more harm than good.
Exclusive Deals & Discount Code Distribution
Above all, my primary objective is to share the best and most exclusive deals to my audience, so if that’s something you believe you’re able to offer, please get in touch!
The Golden Rules
- I only accept payment PayPal or Bank Transfer
- I don’t claim that advertising on my site will be any use to anyone at all. If results aren’t as expected, please just stop advertising.
- I will only accept advertising deals with companies/individuals that want to promote something property/business/finance/landlord/tenant related. I know my site ranks well in Google for “Sarah Beeny Huge Nipples“, but that wasn’t my intention and has no reflection on the advertising opportunities I offer. Any offers that are off-topic will be pushed aside and ignored, sadly.
Email me (info AT propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk) with all the necessary details.