There’s a huge following of people out there searching for all kinds of shit related to Sarah Beeny on a daily basis. Fortunately I rank quite highly for a pretty large index of keywords that involves the phrase “Sarah Beeny“, so I get a fair chunk of the traffic. Granted, most of the search terms are related to her breasts, so I probably have a lot of unsatisfied users when they discover that I lack Sarah Beeny pornography. There’s a lot more people surfing the net for Sarah’s gigantic breasts than her property knowledge, that’s for sure. Surprised? Me neither.
Because the nation clearly has an interest in Sarah Beeny (for one reason or another), I decided to buy a fair amount of her property development books for the purpose of giving them away. I plan on giving one book away every few weeks.
I’ve ordered a large range of her books (the picture only shows a small portion of them), some are more desirable than others, but overall, I think they’re all pretty decent. The books are all up-to-date and contain plenty of useful information for any property development enthusiast. Hell, even if you don’t particularly want any of the books, it’s free to win- so why not enter?
How do you win?
Good question. I’m going to ask unbelievably simple questions. The first person to answer the question correctly takes home the gold. It’s as easy as that. Each competition will run for 2 weeks.
The Competition Prize – “Sarah Beeny’s Property Ladder Hints & Tips” book
Like I said, I’m going to make the questions easy as pie. The books aren’t worth much, so I doubt anyone will break their back over one.
This house is currently on the open market for sale, how much do you think it’s going for (in Sterling pounds)? The person that guesses the closet will win.
“Sarah Beeny’s Property Ladder Hints & Tips” Reviews
I live in North Cumbria and wanted to buy a house in need of work, do the work and sell for a profit. If I had done so before reading “Property Ladder” I think I would have lost money.
This book has been a great help as I have been interested in buying a house and renovating it. This book has helped me decide that I probably do not want to do this at the moment as I think that it would be too difficult for me to fit in around everything else in my life.
Brilliant book, brilliant woman. If you follow all advice she gives, you wont loose- we didn’t.
- There’s no limit to how many books you can win. If you enter a competition and win, you’re free to enter the next one…and win again.
- You MUST enter a valid email address in the comment box when you answer the question, so I can contact you if you’re a winner.
- If you’re a winner and you fail to respond to my email with in 5 days, I’m going to give the book away to someone else.
- You must be willing to give me your postal address, for obvious reasons.
- Not essential, but I’d really appreciate it if the winners could take a picture of themselves with the winning book so I can display it on the site. I’ll understand if you’re not accepting to that request.
- this competition will close on the 4th of June 2008
Good luck, people!