A few weeks ago I put up a link to a free service that allows landlords to market their vacant BTL on the biggest property portals online e.g. Rightmove. Well, here’s another free offer I most recently found…
The other day I came across a company called Discount Letting that is currently offering a Free Tenant Credit Check For Landlords, worth £9.47 + vat. Just to clarify, it’s ONE Credit Check per landlord.
I spoke to the Directory of the company on the phone, and as it turns out, the offer is entirely legit. All you need to do is provide your name and a few standard contact details, and the free service is yours. I also enquired how long the offer will be standing for, and he assured me that it wouldn’t be less than a year, so you don’t all need to make a rush to take advantage of the offer! Just back up and form an orderly queue, innit.
The actual credit check isn’t too shabby either, this is what you get…
- You’ll receive a pdf credit report on your new tenant in 24 hours.
- Credit score for your tenant.
- Credit score guide advising on acceptability of tenant.
- Electoral roll database search for your tenant.
- Other selected database search for your tenant.
- CCJ (County Court Judgement) report on your tenant.
- Insolvency report on your tenant.
- Undeclared links to addresses not mentioned by your tenant.
- Undeclared aliases not mentioned by your tenant.
- Undeclared associates not mentioned by your tenant.
- Notices served on your tenant.
- Tenant previous history.
- Tenant current address match with Royal Mail database
- Neighbourhood definition of tenants’ current address.
You can Sign Up here.
If anyone decides to use the free service, please let me know how good/shit/efficient it is!
YOU’RE WELCOME :)